First, what is the difference between chiropractors and reflexology?
The spine is the second lifeline of the human body, occupying the central part of the human body.
• Chiropractic is based on the hypothesis that the healthy part of the body depends on the normal functioning of the nervous system, emphasizing that the body is an organism that regulates itself and repairs itself. Body functions are controlled and coordinated by the brain, spinal cord, and nerves throughout the body. The movable spine protects the conduction pathways of the nervous system, especially the fragile nerve roots of the spinal cord and the spinal nerves running between the two vertebrae. The loss of normal movement and position of the spine can damage nerve functions and cause tissue and Organ dysfunction. Chiropractors refer to this change in spinal function and its potential effects on the nervous system as spinal subluxation syndrome. The method of spinal correction is to find the spine that is not functioning properly, and remove its effect on the nerves to return the body to a healthy state.
• Reflexology is about the blood circulation of the body, and the reflection areas of the feet, hands, and ears are generated because the feet, hands, and ears are the end of blood circulation. If an important organ fails, the blood will mainly flow in concentrated that organ. Those organs fight the immune system, so it is usually more difficult to circulate to the feet, hands, and ears. The blood vessels that guide blood to the feet, hands, and ears are also connected to various organs. That is to say: if some organs have lesions, it will be difficult to obtain blood in the corresponding reflection area, and when we press on their When the nerves are stimulated, the blood will flow down, excessive concentration of blood are avoided, and the recovery is better and faster.
Second,standard of health
The World Health Organization (WHO) 's official definition of health / ten criteria for measuring health:
• Energetic, able to deal with daily life and work with ease;
• Be optimistic, positive, willing to take on tasks, not picky ;
• Good at rest and good sleep;
• Strong resilience, able to adapt to various environmental changes;
• A certain resistance to common colds and infectious diseases;
• Appropriate weight, uniform body shape, coordinated proportions of various parts of the body;
• Bright eyes, sharp reaction, no inflammation of the eyelids;
• White teeth, no defects, no pain, normal gums, no cavities;
• Light and clean head, no dandruff;
• Skin is shiny, elastic.
Health is not just about being free of disease or illness, but also being in a completely good physical, mental, and social state. That is to say, healthy people must have a strong physique and an optimistic mental state, and be able to maintain a coordinated relationship with their social and natural environment and a good psychological quality.
Third, what is a lifestyle disease?
Although the disease is related to genetic genes to some extent, the most important thing is that it has a very close relationship with living habits: eating habits, exercise habits, rest and sleep. Take the most common high blood pressure as an example. If you often overeating, drinking, lack of exercise, being too busy at work and not resting enough, staying up late, etc., these poor living habits will make young people with high blood pressure. With early hypertension. Having such a lifestyle for a long period of time will cause the condition to worsen and quickly cause stroke, heart disease or kidney failure. Correcting bad habits in life can delay the onset of hypertension and avoid all complications.
Forth, The role of meridian massage?
The massage to the meridians is mainly to stimulate peripheral nerves, promote blood, lymphatic circulation and metabolism between tissues, in order to coordinate the functions of various tissues and organs, and improve the level of functional metabolism. Improving the body's immunity. Massage has the effects of anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and improved immunity, which can enhance the body's ability to resist disease.
Stiffness can cause a variety of injuries
• Easy to get hurt. When the thigh muscles harden, one is to increase the load of the knee joint, which is easy to cause knee pain and movement obstacles; the other is to make the activities of the psoas major and femoral joints connected with it difficult, which makes people unable to walk with great strides and easy to fall. At the moment of falling, people who are stiff may cause more serious injuries or even fractures.
• Body pain. Many young people often have back pain, shoulder and neck pain, which is closely related to the degree of rigidity of the body. Hardening of the body can cause slow blood circulation and "cooling" of the body.
• cold limbs. About 40% of the body's heat is produced by muscles. When muscles decay, harden and blood circulation worsen, the heat produced will be reduced, resulting in a decrease in body temperature.
• Often tired. When muscles harden, the capillaries in them also harden, causing blood to flow abnormally. One of the important functions of blood circulation is to transport nutrients and oxygen, and recover the body's tired and weak metabolites. If the function of blood circulation becomes poor, the body will feel tired easily.
• Weight gain. Energy and fat consumed by the human body need to be burned through muscle exercise. Once the muscle is stiff and unable to move fully, it will lead to the decrease of metabolism speed and the accumulation of fat.
• Rough skin. When the muscle or blood vessel hardens, it will affect the blood circulation of the skin, resulting in problems such as facial dryness, color spots, dullness, wrinkles, relaxation, etc.